You can add funds to your Samsung Money by SoFi account by direct deposit, by mobile check deposit, or by transferring funds from an external account.
To add funds by Direct Deposit:
- From the Samsung Money by SoFi homepage, click on 'Direct Deposit'.
- Add, view, or edit direct deposit information.
To add funds by Mobile Check Deposit:
- From the Samsung Money by SoFi homepage, click on 'Deposit check'.
Take a photo of the front and back of your check, enter the amount, and review everything to make sure it’s correct.
Once confirmed, the transaction will appear in your account within 1-2 business days. How soon the funds will be available for use depends on the size of the check and how long your account has been open, but it ranges from 1-5 business days.
To add funds by Transferring From an External Account:
- From the Samsung Money by SoFi homepage, click 'Transfer'.
- Select the source to fund the account or click to link a new bank account.
- Once the source has been selected, enter the amount to transfer to the Samsung Money by SoFi account.
- Confirm the transfer to the Samsung Money by SoFi account by PIN or fingerprint from the mobile device.
- A confirmation will show when the transfer is successful.