- From the Samsung Money by SoFi homepage select, 'Pay Bill.'
- Enter the name of the company you would like to pay.
- If the company appears as a 'Recent bill payments,' 'Common businesses,' or in the 'Enter a business name' field the payment can be sent electronically.
- If you do not see the company, you will need to select 'don't see what you're looking for? Mail a check instead' to manually set-up a new bill pay.
- Enter the account number and select 'Next.'
- Enter the amount you would like to send.
- Select the payment Frequency (One-time or Monthly).
- For one time-payments, you will be prompted to select the day of the month.
- For re-occurring 'monthly' payments, you will be asked to select the day of the month.
- Confirm the day of the month, select 'Next' and select the dollar amount.
- Verify the information is correct and select 'Pay'.
- You will receive a payment confirmation. Select 'Done' to return to the homepage.
Electronic bill payments are debited from the account two business days prior to the selected due date. Mailed check bill payments are debited from the account five business days prior to the selected due date.
To cancel or edit the bill pay, you can select the bill-pay from the homepage. The request to cancel the bill payment must be received prior to the payment posting.